Please read these website Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. These set out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website and use our services.
Thank you for choosing to visit our website, these Terms and Conditions (referenced herein as the “Agreement”) will apply to any person who visits our website and/or uses our services.
- This agreement is written to protect both you and us. You should read this Agreement carefully because it governs your access to and use of our website and any related services. This Agreement tells you who we are, how we will provide the website content and services to you, how we may change or end the Agreement, what to do if there is a problem, and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake or omission in any of these terms, please contact us via the website “Contact Us” page to discuss.
By visiting our website and/or using our services, you (referenced herein as “you” or “your”) are entering into a legal agreement with Contact Card Corp Ltd who operate under the brand name Contact Card (referenced herein as “we”, “us” or ‘our’), consisting of this Agreement. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, that you understand it and all its terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound legally by it. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, you are not granted permission to access or use this website and its services, and you are instructed to immediately cease all use of this website and its services.
- “Contact Card” is the trading name of Contact Card Corp Ltd.
- “Post” means to upload content onto a User’s Profile, and the words “Posted” and “Posting” shall be interpreted accordingly.
- “Goods” means the online hosting of the User’s Profile and associated smart business card that Contact Card will supply to Users in accordance with this Agreement.
- “Profile” means the information that a User has been posted as website content to a website operated or managed by Contact Card.
- “User” means a registered user who has subscribed to the services provided by this website through the purchase of a membership plan.
- “We”, “us”, or “‘our” means Contact Card as the provider of the services defined by these Terms and Conditions.
- “Website content” means the text, information, images, photographs, adverts, messages, software, files, sounds, and all other material published on, or delivered by, a website operated or managed by Contact Card.
- “You” and “your” means the reader of this Agreement.
- “Visitor” means anyone visiting the website and viewing the Profile of a User.
Contact Us for any Query
- This website is operated by Contact Card Corp Ltd. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 13223939 and have our registered office at PO Box 225, Morphett Vale South Australia 5162
- Contact Card is a trading brand name of Contact Card Corp Ltd and refers to our website and its services.
- You can contact us via the website “Contact Us” page or by post sent to our trading address at PO Box 225, Morphett Vale South Australia 5162
- Contact Card is provided as a service where registered Users may post personal and business information on a Profile. Visitors may view these Profiles by accessing information held on a smart business card. By posting information to a Profile or viewing a Profile through our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We are not responsible for any interactions between Users and Visitors. We simply act as a venue to facilitate communications between the Users and Visitors. Contact Card is not a party to any contacts between the Users and Visitors, and we are not liable in any way for actions taken as a result of such contact.
- Contact Card does not provide any warranties, covenants, representations, or assurances in relation to any services listed on any Profile listed on this website. Any such warranties, covenants, representations, and assurances are disclaimed by us absolutely. Our disclaimer in these matters does not affect the statutory rights of any User or Visitor.
- Contact Card will provide hosting for a User Profile and one smart business card that stores and shares links to that Profile for each membership plan taken out by a User. These Goods are subject to availability and subject to the acceptance of the membership plan order.
- We reserve the right to reject any membership plan order without the obligation to assign any reason for so doing. No membership plan order shall be deemed accepted unless and until it is confirmed unconditionally in an order confirmation.
- We have a policy of continuous product development and reserves the right to amend the specifications of the Goods without prior notice.
- We endeavour to display and describe as accurately as possible the format, layout and printed colours of the Goods which appear on this website but cannot undertake to give any assurance that the Goods supplied will exactly match those displayed on your monitor.
- We endeavour to activate the User Profile and dispatch the smart business card within one working day of receipt of payment, but any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are indicative only. Time for delivery will not be of the essence of the contract. We will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the User arising from any delay in the delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
- The User is responsible for inspecting the Goods on receipt as soon as reasonably practicable after delivery. Any fault or defect must be reported to us within 14 days of delivery in order to receive a free replacement Goods.
- For the avoidance of doubt, save in respect of faulty or defective Goods, nothing in this Agreement shall give to the User rights of cancellation in regard to the smart business card which, by its nature, has been personalised to the User’s specifications. The User is responsible for ensuring that all details that will be printed on the smart business card are entered correctly on the order.
- In the event that a User receives a smart business card with printed errors that are due to the User incorrectly entering these details when completing their order, the User can correct the details by logging into their Profile, updating their information and ordering a replacement card for a fee as published on this website.
- In the event that a User requires a replacement smart business card, for whatever reason, this can be ordered from the website for a fee as published on this website at the point when we receive your order.
- By downloading, accessing, or using this website, you covenant that you will abide by all applicable national and local laws and regulations with respect to your use of the website and that you are at least 18 years of age.
- By creating an account and posting content, you covenant that you will abide by the “Acceptable Use Policy” at all times.
- Contact Card offers different membership plans for Users. Subscription to a membership plan confers the User with benefits regarding the content that can be included within their Profile along with access to other benefits that may be conferred from time to time. Details of all benefits for each membership plan are detailed on this website. Membership plan subscription requires payment in full before it will come into effect.
- On the first successful subscription of a membership plan, Contact Card will provide access to a Profile and dispatch a smart business card to the delivery address provided by the subscriber during the order process.
- For upgrading to any membership plan option, the new membership plan will come into effect immediately once payment is received, and the renewal date will be calculated from that date. The downgrading of a membership plan will take effect at the next renewal date from when the previously membership plan came into effect.
- The minimum term for a membership plan is three months, after which time you may cancel your membership plan at any time by logging into your Profile and instructing us to cancel the subscription. A User may also instruct us to cancel their subscription using the “Contact Us” page or by post sent to our trading address. The date of cancellation will be 30 days after we receive your instruction.
- All membership plan prices are as published on this website at the point when we receive your order. Unless otherwise stated, the prices do not include VAT. If the prices are changed to include VAT in the future, then this will be charged at the prevailing rate at the time of purchase. Any change to include VAT will be notified to all Users in advance. All prices are stated in pounds sterling.
- We may amend prices at any time, in which case you will be notified of this in advance and have the opportunity to decline payment. Any offers and promotions that are shown on this website are subject to availability. We reserve the right to change or withdraw these at any time and without notice.
- We accept payment via most major credit and debit cards. You must only use a card if you are the named cardholder on the card that you use to make payment and, by placing an order, you confirm that you are the authorised cardholder.
- All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation and security checks as well as authorisation by the card issuer and any additional terms imposed by the issuer. If the issuer does not authorise the payment, then we will not accept your order, and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of the membership upgrade.
- Your card provider may add a charge for using your card on our website, and we will not be liable for any such charges. Please refer to the terms and conditions provided by your card provider before submitting your payment details.
- Once you have confirmed that you wish to purchase a membership plan and have received confirmation that the membership plan has started, you will lose any cancellation rights which you may have had under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000. This does not affect your other statutory rights, and you may still cancel the membership plan at any time in accordance with this Agreement.
- Membership is paid using a monthly payment in accordance with our website. Monthly membership fees will be collected automatically using direct debit when next due until you cancel your membership.
- Without limiting any other remedies or rights that we may have, if you do not pay any membership fee on time, we may cancel or suspend your membership services until you have paid the outstanding amounts.
- All persons purchasing goods or services from this website are required to register as a User. You may create more than one account per person, but you may not assign, transfer, or offer the use of any of your accounts to any other person.
- The person who creates an account is responsible for that account, including all content posted to the Profile associated with that account and all activities and actions that are undertaken with that account.
- If you choose to create an account on this website, you must treat the account login credentials as confidential information, and you must not disclose these details to anyone else. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, and to the extent permitted by law, you agree to accept full responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- You must inform us immediately and undertake to us if you have any reason to believe that your account login credentials have become known to anyone else or are being, or are likely to be used in an unauthorised or illegal manner.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or terminate your account if you are in breach of applicable laws, this Agreement, or any other applicable terms and conditions, guidelines, or policies.
User Acceptance Guidelines
- Users agree to comply with the “Acceptable Use Policy” for all content posted to their Profile.
- Visitors accept that we cannot confirm the identity of Users, and any Profiles will not necessarily have been reviewed by us and may contain content that is in violation of our acceptable use policy. Visitors are advised to exercise caution and agree that they use this website at their own risk and that we shall have no liability for any content that Users may find indecent or offensive.
- Contact Card is under no duty to monitor or record the activity of any User of this website, and the content of Profiles are not moderated by us.
- Any Visitor viewing a Profile that they believe is in violation of these guidelines for acceptable use should immediately inform us using the report option or by sending us details of the Profile and the nature of the violation.
- Users are solely responsible for the content of their Profiles. Contact Card is not responsible or liable whatsoever for the content or accuracy of any content posted by any User.
- All Users who post content to their Profile are responsible for ensuring that their Profile complies with these standards, and they agree to indemnify us for any breach of that undertaking.
- By posting content to a Profile on this website, the User confirms that the content is non-confidential and non-proprietary and that they grant to us an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and sub-licensable licence and right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties the content, including any photographs, for any purpose.
All payments made before a subscription is cancelled in accordance with the provisions of clause 8 will not be eligible for a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
In the case that Contact Card has failed to provide access to a Profile and delivered a fault-free smart business card to the User within 30 days of accepting an order, then the User will be entitled to a full refund. Acceptance of such refund will result in the order being cancelled. If your membership is cancelled or terminated for any other reason, then we will not refund any monies related to any unused period of membership.